Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January


Well, we are pretty much all settled in now.  After a somewhat busy December, with Brandon starting his new job, unpacking, a trip up to Michigan for Christmas and finishing off the year with Myles and I getting the flu, it was nice to be able to relax a bit and start getting to know the area.  We've joined the YMCA and that has given me some nice time to myself and also some good socializing for Myles.  Along with a few playdates with other moms/kids from my MOPS group and toddler time at the library, we're keeping just busy enough.  


 Here are a few pictures from the last month.

Cheering State on in their bowl game


Myles first piece of artwork to make the fridge
(courtesy of craft time at theY)

Helping me make some english muffins


Happily sharing in my free birthday cinnamon bun from Panera.


A slight case of bedhead 


(thank you pinterest)


 Searching for goodies at the Nashville Flea Market


Have a happy February!

Jacey

Note: I have realized my goal of weekly blog posts was a bit too lofty; monthly posts seem more realistic. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are settling in ok! I didn't know you had the flu! Caden had a day of it this week and now brett has something similiar. I'm hoping I'm immune :)
    I'm glad you're doing this blog, it's fun to see pictures of all of you even though you're so far away! Hope you are all doing well,
    love, kara (and brett and caden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, Myles is getting so big!!

    don't put pressure on yourself to blog weekly or even monthly - just do it when the mood hits...you will slowly fall in love with it and it won't seem like such a chore! but keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete